Quiver for ventum? Tight spot 2.5?

Seeknelk

WKR
Anyone try the tight spot 2.5 yet? How about specifically on a hoyt ventum 33? How about the tree limb 2 piece? Or should I keep looking for a hoyt carbon 2 piece?
I'm using a MBG ascent slider sight if that matters.

MattB

WKR
I do not like the Hoyt design, had one screw up a hunt when the glue bond broke and the hood pivoted causing my arrows to touch my rest and affect POI.

Sold a Tight Spot to get the Hoyt and then bough another to replace the Hoyt.

I do not like the Hoyt design, had one screw up a hunt when the glue bond broke and the hood pivoted causing my arrows to touch my rest and affect POI.

Sold a Tight Spot to get the Hoyt and then bough another to replace the Hoyt.
I like my host 2 piece but it did break in the exact same place as yours granted mine had a tree fall on it it was expected for something to give haha

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
I like my host 2 piece but it did break in the exact same place as yours granted mine had a tree fall on it it was expected for something to give haha

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
If I was to try it again, I would either pin it or epoxy it like crazy.

Anyone try the tight spot 2.5 yet? How about specifically on a hoyt ventum 33? How about the tree limb 2 piece? Or should I keep looking for a hoyt carbon 2 piece?
I'm using a MBG ascent slider sight if that matters.
Check out the conquest talon

OP
S

Seeknelk

WKR
Thanks guys! Yeah , also looking at the tree limb piece. I really like the adjustment available on that new TS 2.5 but a bit spendy. Really wondering if anyone has tried it out.

TheViking

WKR
Thanks guys! Yeah , also looking at the tree limb piece. I really like the adjustment available on that new TS 2.5 but a bit spendy. Really wondering if anyone has tried it out.

I have, it’s a great quiver. I think I will be selling mine solely because I want the option to be able to remove it quickly in the field (long shot opportunities). It’s nice to take a far shot without the quiver on.

PM me if you’re interested. I haven’t posted it up yet.