Quiver for VXR28

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Have a 2020 VXR28. Current quiver is a trophy ridge and there is no adjustability to go higher so my nocks aren't in the dirt. Want to go higher which I was curious will the Mathews Q-lite allow this for a 29.5" draw to not have the nocks in the dirt or look for more the Mathews HD or Tightspot? I do like the lightness of the 2 piece but hiking in a hunt I was in some real nasty California grass and fell lots. Nocks and arrows got beat up and came off the quiver.

Here is a VXR 31.5 with 28" shafts in the q-lite quiver. Multiple different broadheads, so the actual length varies a little.

IMG_20200908_183630734.jpg

Same bow and arrows, I think they only have field points in them here in a tight spot. The tight spot of course allows you to alter the height of the hood, might be your best bet.

IMG_20200702_183859483.jpg

These might give you some reference. I don't know what the difference is mounting holes to cams on the 28 versus 31.5.

OP
K

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Here is a VXR 31.5 with 28" shafts in the q-lite quiver. Multiple different broadheads, so the actual length varies a little.

View attachment 264269

Same bow and arrows, I think they only have field points in them here in a tight spot. The tight spot of course allows you to alter the height of the hood, might be your best bet.

View attachment 264270

These might give you some reference. I don't know what the difference is mounting holes to cams on the 28 versus 31.5.
Thanks for the images. I think maybe the Mathews HD or Tight Spot so I can remove it while hiking. I just like how light the Q-Lite seems.