Quiver me this batman!?!

M1KL83

FNG
Any Hoyt AxiusAlpha (or RX4) owners running a Hamskea rest, that can chime in with their experience of the best fitting quiver?
I'm open to most any brand TightSpot, Hoyt Solo, Kwikee Kwiver, Fuse etc.

My understanding is that Hamskea rests don't always allow enough clearance for just any quiver.
Truthfully, I'm not sure if the larger Trinity will make any noticeable difference in the quiver fit, but I will be getting either the Trinity or Hybrid Hunter rest and need a quiver to match. With any luck I can buy both in one transaction from a local shop offering curbside pickup.

Local covid lockdowns are preventing me from taking my bow in and test fitting quivers so whom better to ask then the Rokslide community!

Thanks for any and all experience you can share.

M
Axius Alpha 29.5 DL
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie

Grumman

WKR
Here’s my Axius Alpha, Trinity, and Tightspot. Just set it up last week so haven’t tried adjusting the quiver much. The Trinity does stick out more than a QAD but I can live with it. I know I could angle the quiver and get it closer to the riser.

643398c19dc9e7b08eeb18b071eeae97.jpg

e34c9d6bc25b5429165ae950e85809ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

M1KL83

FNG
Thank you that's music to my ears!

Curious if you have a spacer in there to bring it further off the bow; at the sight mount? or is that just the regular Tightspot mount affixed to your sight mount bracket?

Thanks for sharing, big help indeed!

Grumman

WKR
Thank you that's music to my ears!

Curious if you have a spacer in there to bring it further off the bow; at the sight mount? or is that just the regular Tightspot mount affixed to your sight mount bracket?

Thanks for sharing, big help indeed!

You’re very welcome. There is no spacer, just the regular TS mount on the Black Gold sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
I can tell you that with my 2020 Hoyts, hamskea rest, and Hoyt 2 piece quiver, I could not put and arrow in the #3 hole from the back without contact.

OP
M

M1KL83

FNG
Here’s my Axius Alpha, Trinity, and Tightspot. Just set it up last week so haven’t tried adjusting the quiver much. The Trinity does stick out more than a QAD but I can live with it. I know I could angle the quiver and get it closer to the riser.

643398c19dc9e7b08eeb18b071eeae97.jpg

e34c9d6bc25b5429165ae950e85809ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mounted Spot Hogg Fast Eddie double pin onto the Axius Alpha last night and the riser is partially blocking the sight housing ring. Is this normal? Looking at your photos above it looks as though your sight ring is partially blocked by the riser as well...am I seeing your photo correctly?
Would you recommend that I shoot this way and learn to live with it or move the sight housing further to the left to get the visual clearance past the riser?
I'm thinking its something I just need to learn to live with but
Any input you can share is much appreciated!

Cheers

Grumman

WKR
The riser does slightly cover the housing. It didn’t take long to get used to it though and now I don’t even notice.

OP
M

M1KL83

FNG
The riser does slightly cover the housing. It didn’t take long to get used to it though and now I don’t even notice.

Right on thanks man appreciate the feedback!
I'm sure I'll be used to soon too.
Cheers