Quiver setup for Elk

Bamajon

FNG
I’ve always kept my quiver attacked to backpack while tree stand deer hunting and on an Elk hunt. I haven’t bow hunted in years and want to get back into business. Anyone switched to bow mounted quivers with the newer technology?

dtrkyman

WKR
I use a cheap detachable quiver on my bow, then transfer it to a hip mount made by total peep, a bit over priced for what it is but works perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like a solid, close mounted two piece. Keeps everything in one place. For a treestand only bow I'll use a tight spot and might or might not remove the quiver.

I'm discombobulated enough, having my bullets somewhere else isn't helpful.

If I shoot at something, I don't like to take my eyes off of it, and if I have a second shot, I'm taking it. Arrows on the bow make that alot easier.

I hunted with a hip quiver for a time, but have quit.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I like having mine on my pack out West and on my tree when treestand hunting. Works great for me. Easy to grab another arrow without looking and my arrows aren’t hitting my stand when in a tree.

I’ve gone to a total peep this year. Shoulder issues have me lightening the bow. Probably won’t ever go back to a bow mounted quiver.

TheTone

WKR
For me it’s a two piece all the time. I wish all bow manufacturers would make a good two piece quiver or at least mounting points for attaching one. Would be even been if there was an industry standard mounting system

Joshk358

FNG
I bought a quivalizer a couple of years ago and love the way it feels on the bow. Balances out very nice. You can even switch it up and mount like a conventional quiver, but I have never had the need/want to do that.
PS...im a Midwest whitetail hunter, so this doesn't apply directly to your question. lol

bpctcb

WKR
I made a simple 2 arrow quiver for my bow (recurve but I’d use the same on my compound) and keep 4 more arrows in a Safari Tuff side quiver attached to my side via Kifaru pack.

BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk