Quiver with Hamskea Trinity

I have a Bowtech BTX 28 with a Hamskea trinity rest. The rest is set fairly far back and interferes quite a bit with mounting the quiver. The tightspot can be adjusted to have clearance by tilting the hood forward substantially, but that causes the nock ends of the arrows to protrude several inches behind the string. It isn’t a clean setup at all.

Does anyone have any ideas for solutions?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
Which mounting bracket for the tight spot do you have? The older short model or the newer longer mount? Obviously if it’s the older you can upgrade to the newer model for more adjustability

Wapiti1

WKR
There is also an extension bracket you can get. I had to use one with my HHA and Tight Spot combo.

Jeremy

OP
J
I have the new XL mount.

I saw the extension for use with the HHA. It looked from the pictures like it mainly moves the mount up and not so much rearward. Up would help lessen the severity of angle to avoid the rest, but it would still be too much. Can it be pivoted rearward a meaningful amount?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I run my tight spot on an angle with my trinity. It’s a very slight angle and my nocks don’t extend past my string. I thought it could be tidied up a bit but I have complete forgotten about it until your post.