Quivers: fixed or removable

Lets hear it guys!!! What is everyone running for quivers??

I have been using a Tight Spot removable for the last two years. Its a 5 arrow quiver that is SUPER adjustable. Before that I was running Hoyt and Fuse 2 pc fixed quivers.

At the moment I have a Tight Spot on my 2012 Carbon Element and I have a FUSE 4 arrow 2 pc Satori ready to go on my Vector Turbo when it arrives.

So what are you running and how many arrows does it hold?

OR Archer

WKR
Been running removable quivers for quite some time. For the last 3 years its been a Mathews T7. This year Ill be using a Tight Spot quiver. I love its adjustability and how light weight it is.

weaver

WKR
Hoyt 2 piece on both my bows. Old style 6 arrow on the Alphamax. Pro series 4 arrow on the Element

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll be running a 4 arrow Satori 2pc as usual on my AM32...

Tight Spot removable on my ancient ;) hoyt maxxis 35. It has worked great and it is the best removable quiver I have found. It is hard to tell it isn't a fixed mount.

Im also using a tight spot. Just got it this year, so another question to add to the thread is: if you are using a removable quiver, do you actually remove it while hunting (during setups and shot opportunities)?? I always used to, but the tight spot feels like it helps to balance my bow a bit.

IrishnId

WKR
I'm using a Tightspot on my Destroyer 340, because of the adjustable grippers. It was the only thing that would hold the VAP's. With that being said it is the best quiver i've had. I leave it on all the time. Hunting and 3D shoots. No problem it seems.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been using a catquiver for many years made by Rancho Safari. I personally never liked a quiver on my bow and it allows me to pack all my gear for the day, along with 4 arrows.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord