Quivilizer? Anyone using them ? Thoughts?

Like the idea that you can mount vertical for whitetail out of a tree stand and mountain hunting a stabilizer and quiver. And experience with them would be appreciated. Thanks

I’ve used one the past 2-3 years and still like it best. I really never put it on like a normal quiver just use it like a stabilizer. The gripper did stop holding my arrows tight enough last spring but option took care of that right away and mailed me a new one.

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Bought one when I lived out west and loved it. I live on the east coast now and still use it, though not as a stabilizer—it rides in the vertical position for hunting out of trees. I really like it, though on very windy days you have to weigh hanging it out front or going without a stabilizer. Using it to stabilize in side winds can be real tricky. If you’re worried about product reliability and costumer support don’t. Option Archery is all about supporting its consumers.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I’m just into my first year with one. So far I really have liked it in my practice sessions. Catches the wind more.

Balances my bow better and I just flat out feel like I shoot better with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Been using mine for about 6 months. So far I love it balances so nice and shaved weight off my setup

HookUp

WKR
I tested my quivalizer and shot much better with it. I also have no issue shooting with it in quiver mode. I'm surprised they aren't more popular. Only thing I will ever put on my bow.

TX_Diver

WKR
I got one a month ago.

Still debating how I like it in the wind but the balance is good and it seems well made. They come up in the classifieds on AT and facebook pretty often if you keep an eye out.

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
I had one on and just took it off. I like it a lot but it is more difficult to shoot imo in a cross wind. My biggest issue is I have a Hamskea rest and I cannot find a way to get it to mount all the way on in the vertical position due to the rest. Otherwise, I probably would have left it on.

Gagster7

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using it for about 5 months, I also bought the quick detach attachment for a regular stabilizer. I like the fact the I can switch it from vertical to out front in seconds. It is only 1 oz heavier than a tight spot.
80 yards or further and it goes out front. Vertical for treestands

I had one on and just took it off. I like it a lot but it is more difficult to shoot imo in a cross wind. My biggest issue is I have a Hamskea rest and I cannot find a way to get it to mount all the way on in the vertical position due to the rest. Otherwise, I probably would have left it on.

Flip the traditional mount 180 and spin the dovetail on the quiver and you can mount it out toward the sight instead of back by the rest

mtnkid85

WKR
Im just getting into archery in the last year, but the quivalizer is all Ive ever ran. It balances nicely for me and yes you can definitely feel cross winds push you around with it.

Its really nice to be able to just set the bow down and have it stay up right, I get that comment while shooting with my friends using shorter stabs.
It also acts as a nice handle when you rest the bow on your shoulders while hiking.

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
Picked one up a few weeks ago and have been shooting with it quite a bit. I don’t really like it in a cross wind as it seems more difficult to hold a half bubble into the wind with it on vs. standard stab/quiver setup. I’ve been playing with moving from vertical to out front as well and I believe it does affect point of aim.

I love the idea and shoot extremely well with it but am still undecided on if I will carry it hunting this year.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Dan sent me a Quivalizer to try before they released them and I haven't went back, love them! Like was stated above, Option Archery was started by Dan Evans so you don't have to worry about product quality.

I use Hamskea rests and Quivalizers on all my bows. Show us a pic of your set up and we'll get you fixed up, they work great together.

Trial153

WKR
I like the fact that it serves two purposes, I like how it slows down my pin float in some situations. I don’t like how it acts a sail in the wind. I had about 4 days out of two weeks last year in WY that I absolutely couldn’t shoot with the quiverlizer out front in the wind. It was noticeable worse with it, to the point of not being usable. I had to use it vertical with no stabilizer for a couple days. When I switched areas I switched bows as well and I went to a stabilizer and tight spot set up. It was noticeable better in regards to dealing with the wind. I also didn’t like having to deploy it and un deploy it when the bow was gong from my pack to my hand. I also thought the arrow gripper not the best depending on your shaft size.
I can’t see myself going back to it at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Dan sent me a Quivalizer to try before they released them and I haven't went back, love them! Like was stated above, Option Archery was started by Dan Evans so you don't have to worry about product quality.

I use Hamskea rests and Quivalizers on all my bows. Show us a pic of your set up and we'll get you fixed up, they work great together.

Here’s the closest way I’ve found to getting it to mount on side but I can’t quite get it to work right unless I turn it quite a bit which defeats the purpose. If I move to the back holes on my sight then the carbon rod hits right at the spring of the rest.

I tried one two years ago. I love the idea of shaving weight and really hate the idea of carrying around stabilizer weight. I was shooting daily. For a week I would use the Quivalizer and then for the next week I would use a regular quiver and stabilizers. After doing this for 6 weeks or so I decided that the Quivalizer wasn't for me.

I didn't like the metal noise every time I switched its position. Conventional stabilizers are much more adjustable.

It really is a brilliant idea but it just wasn't for me.

LineandBuck

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been running one for about 6 months and although it’s somewhat bulky at times, I love it. I went back to a stabilizer and tight spot one day just to see what I thought and I couldn’t get the quivalizer back on fast enough.

Groups are tighter, bow is lighter, less pin float. It won’t be leaving my setup anytime soon.

Gagster7

Lil-Rokslider
I HAVE A LIMB DRIVEN REST AS WELL AND it works great

Attachments

• 4CCEEC48-3CB1-4B0F-B15A-F2A4E42FBBF3.jpeg
    4CCEEC48-3CB1-4B0F-B15A-F2A4E42FBBF3.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 0D3D73E1-32DC-4499-82CC-EA92BCEA2D94.jpeg
    0D3D73E1-32DC-4499-82CC-EA92BCEA2D94.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1040BAFA-7908-47AE-AF2B-F69730903F6D.jpeg
    1040BAFA-7908-47AE-AF2B-F69730903F6D.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 87
So I setup my quivalizer today and noticed if I don’t push my arrows into the gripper to the second arrow spot the arrows will move around. I’m using Easton axis 5mm, just curious if this is normal or?? I also put in Easton Hexx and they don’t seem to have the issue. If this is normal no biggie. I’m going to go shot with it on today, but so far I’m liking the simplicity. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk