r

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
I would overload on echinacea and fast a couple days for at least 16hr/ day. That will knock it out and get you back to 100%

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

dtrkyman

WKR
I had a nasty abscessed tooth the day before a fly fishing trip, dentist wanted me to see a surgeon to relieve the abscess. I said yeah right I'm going fishing!

I called a friend of a friend who is a dentist, he said they should have just lanced it with a scalpel and prescribed antibiotic, he wrote me a script for the antibiotic and off I went.

I would have to be really sick not to go, a cold is not sick in my opinion.

fatlander

WKR
The elk you’re hunting will be there whether he’s got a cold or not. . . SBAFP

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last thing in the world you will be thinking about when you are notching your tag is the cold you brought with you. Good luck, be safe.

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
Is it possible to have your dr call in some antibiotics and a steroid pack. Start taking them the second you get them and drink a ton of water. You probably won’t even feel that your sick packing off that deer with a loaded down pack lol

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
Been there, it sucks. you won’t be 100% but tough it out! Load up on DayQuils or whatever and just be there. i would regret not going.

North

FNG
Take Zycam every 3 hours, pound water, be sure to get sleep. I was sick the first week of hunting this year and once I was moving I forgot.

I’d rub some dirt on it and get after it! Buck won’t kill itself! Good luck out there, and enjoy the suffering!

wyosam

WKR
Is it possible to have your dr call in some antibiotics and a steroid pack. Start taking them the second you get them and drink a ton of water. You probably won’t even feel that your sick packing off that deer with a loaded down pack lol

It’s a cold, it is a viral illness that antibiotics have zero affect on. Steroids for a cold? Any doctor writing either of those scripts is a hack that shouldn’t have a license. This is why the term “man cold” exists. Drink echinacea, drink a bunch of vitamin C- won’t hurt you, also won’t make any difference. A viral illness has a path that cares about none of it. Stay hydrated, treat the symptoms of you want (cough and cold medicine). You’re not dying, go hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMarkie

FNG
Gargle with some cayenne powder (expectorant) and sea salt (best anti-microbial ever) in warm water.... and then go get a monster buck!

muddydogs

WKR
Is there really any question if it's a cold? Never had a problem functioning with a cold. Take some meds and extra nose wipe paper and get after it.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04