RAA (Rokslide Addicts Anonymous)

Fatcamp

WKR
28. You consider claiming dibs on desirable classified items just to show everyone you saw it first; ie SWFA 3-9X42 or H4350.

Loper

WKR
You continually tell the kids to get off their tablets and stop looking at the screen, only to have them call you at as you are checking the latest threads at the dinner table.

(This just happened 10 minutes ago)

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You continually tell the kids to get off their tablets and stop looking at the screen, only to have them call you at as you are checking the latest threads at the dinner table.

(This just happened 10 minutes ago)
This has unfortunately happened to me also.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Bluumoon

WKR

fwafwow

WKR
Having accounts with SWFA, 10-20 online ammo sellers, and various other gear sellers (several of which aren’t in the US and Form recommended) with both your home and work addresses, with the choice of delivery address varying depending on the Mrs’ mood

Buying ammo for a gun you haven’t quite built yet

Keeping RS open in a browser in multiple devices

Checking “watched threads” after checking your red badges on your bell because the latter might be broken and not current.

Meming enough that both Robby and your wife have expressed concern

Responding to this thread from a plane …F18678E3-B68E-457E-82B1-752518D41B26.jpeg

Getting offended when your wife calls RS “your old man Facebook”.

When your wife routinely asks if you argued with anybody today…

Revisiting the BOAL thread weekly (at least) for meme comic relief….

Regularly joining work conference calls late, because you were rocksliding on your home computer….

Keeping video turned off on work laptop so co-workers don’t catch you multi-rocksliding, I mean multi-tasking, in the background….