Rab infinity down jacket? Anyone own one or own a positron pro?

I’m ready to pull the trigger on a Rab infinity down jacket.
It’s box baffled not sewn threw, 800 treated down (8.8 oz in a medium), windproof. It isn’t water proof it’s made with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER.

I live in Canada with temps average -20c down to -40c. It’s mainly going to be my winter jacket that would double as a stationary hunting jacket. Anyone have experience with this jacket?

I’m also really considering the positron pro but it’s had to compare the warmth/fill weights as it’s listed as 800 fill at 10.6oz but is listed in a large where as the infinity is listed at 8.8 in a medium

Anyone has insite these 2 down jackets?

I have run the Neutrino the past 5 years. Never been cold in it. Probably been -5f or so. It packs small and I love the pertex shell. Sheds snow great. Hood is great too. Would buy another if I ever wear this one out.

OP
T
Thanks for the reply I ended up ordering both the infinity and the positron pro I couldn’t decide with one, so I’ll keep which ever fits me better..
the specs on these Rab jackets are really good (800 treated fill weight in 10.8oz in a large size and reviews are positive).. I picked up these for around the $500 CAD, I was eyeing other brands including hunting brands but they are pricey with lower fill weights and/or lower fill powers…

I have tried a bunch of high end brands, hunting included. Nothing comes close to the performance in my opinion. I wanted to try a neutrino pro but my old ones works so damn good, that I would be wasting money. Late season hunts coming out of the sleeping bag are brutal. The Rab makes it comfy. Hope they work good for you!

Thanks for the reply I ended up ordering both the infinity and the positron pro I couldn’t decide with one, so I’ll keep which ever fits me better..
the specs on these Rab jackets are really good (800 treated fill weight in 10.8oz in a large size and reviews are positive).. I picked up these for around the $500 CAD, I was eyeing other brands including hunting brands but they are pricey with lower fill weights and/or lower fill powers…
Which one did you end up keeping?