Rab Microlight alpine

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
I think mine fits pretty normal. I have an xl. I’m about 5’10 ish and maybe 200lbs. It abit big, but I can wear my wool sweater underneath comfortably. I can also wear it under my Yukon jacket, which is also an xl. Awesome jacket too.

Just received my size Large yesterday. Fits me really well. I am 6'2", 185 lbs, 34" sleve, 41" chest.

Fits over a base layer, mid-weight hoodie and vest without feeling too snug. A large Jetstream jacket fits over everything comfortably.

The Rab with just a mid-weight base layer underneath fits good without feeling sloppy.

Looks and feels like a quality piece of gear. Lots of features. Good value, especially if you can find one on sale.

swanny

Lil-Rokslider
I've had one about 3yrs now. Great jacket! I still have a hard time with the zipper being on the opposite side since they are a Euro brand

FlyingDutchman

Lil-Rokslider
They are quality...I am a 43" chest 6' 190 and I went with the XL...fits great all around...a little loose for layering, but I think the Large would be too small. Euro sizing is just a hair on the tight side vs US sizing. Go by Rab's size chart.

KU_Geo

WKR
How’s the warmth of the alpine microlight compare to the FL umcompahgre? Looking for something warmer than the uncompahgre that I can still layer under a shell. temp range might be down 20 or high teens. Would have base and mid layer fleece underneath.