WTS Rage broadheads for sale

BrettMuller

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have 17 packs of these broadheads. 14$ a pack with 5$ flat rate shipping if you get 1 or multiple. PayPal only

019f9c1084fa9ad723f372858a79a526.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are these the real deal or Chinese knock offs? Where did you get them from? The last pack I purchased from ebay was not authentic...

swoodard

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Are these the real deal or Chinese knock offs? Where did you get them from? The last pack I purchased from ebay was not authentic...

I hope they aren’t Chinese knock offs, I just bought them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hope they aren’t Chinese knock offs, I just bought them.

I bought a pack on ebay about a year ago for $20. Authentic looking packaging but the heads didn't look quite right. They were the rage 2 blade chisel tip. Had them in my quiver in September. Got back to the truck after a hunt and two of the chisel tips had just fallen off and were gone - from what I've heard there are some knock offs around. That might not be the case here though...

swoodard

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought a pack on ebay about a year ago for $20. Authentic looking packaging but the heads didn't look quite right. They were the rage 2 blade chisel tip. Had them in my quiver in September. Got back to the truck after a hunt and two of the chisel tips had just fallen off and were gone - from what I've heard there are some knock offs around. That might not be the case here though...

Good info to know there thanks for the heads up. I am hopeful these are legitimate.

OP
B

BrettMuller

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
These are legitimate. I bought wholesale back stock off of a member of a another group. These are authentic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk