Rage extreme broadheads

Jon Boy

WKR
Just thought I'd share my little experience with these broadheads. I never thought I'd shoot an expandable but a guide friend of mine has his hunters run them due to great success. Them being a hybrid with a fixed two blade up front and rear deploying expandable in the rear I figured I had nothing to lose. I bought some and they flew like darts. I switched back to a whisker biscuit after a handful of drop away failures so was happy to see good broadhead flight with out any tweaking.

Fast forward to sept 10th and I had a young bull taking a tree at 45 yards quartering away. When the shot broke the arrow landed forwarded of the crease, not ideal with a quartering away shot. I gave him 30 minutes and picked a massive blood trail up 50 yards from POI. I followed it for another 50 yards and he was bedded and still alive but unable to get up. I put another one in him at 10 yards and he died quickly there after.

Upon further examination the first arrow passed through in front of his off shoulder. The second arrow hit his offside shoulder and the arrow broke off. The second broadhead had a slight tweak in the year blades but over all was in great shape for a high velocity impact in bone.

Examining the wound channels and they were absolutely massive. Would of liked to see him dead after the first shot but with a single lung hit he didn't go very far and was near death as is. I've seen a handful of elk with single lung hits go quite the distance.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed with these broadheads and will continue using them in the future.
107d9d2d4cf0e59b636145c03e3cbe29.jpg
f7318e4d8b8eae39e3bb97777a9ddcf8.jpg
d52aab622a63efed75b07fca9b838f59.jpg
d967d2d6b3a94f21709a51f6f630df25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Savage99

WKR
That’s impressive! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk