RAIN DEER - A Sitka Blacktail Story

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
This film has been two years in the making. It will make its premiere at the BHA Rendezvous in Boise, on May 4th. The next day, May 5th, it will be live on our Amazon and YouTube channels.

Hard to tell a story of hunting, food, conservation, research and how it is funded, all within a 20-minute film. I think our crew did an amazing job to fit it within those confines.

Film trailer at the link below.

If you want to help with Sitka Blacktail Research, this link will give you more details of what is being done - www.sitkablacktail.org

RCL

WKR
Great trailer.
Looking forward to the full length.
Thanks for posting.

weaver

WKR
Just finished it. Enjoyed it very much. Definitely a hunt I want to experience someday.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The full length versions went live today. Amazon is the highest quality viewing experience and is at this link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07R93JPT4/ref=atv_un_tp6_c_OcGi58_brws_2_1

Below is the YouTube link.

Incredible film, Randy. The cinematography and story is wonderful. I enjoyed your friend and the bio being the stars where they have so much knowledge of this unique species.

If you stopped encouraging every nonresident in America to buy points and hunt the OTC states in the West, and hunt only burns, I'd think you were God's gift to hunting. If I can put that annoyance aside, I think you kinda are.

crispmarb

FNG
Awesome. Fantastic piece of cinema. The original episodes with Jim motivated me to make plans for my first AK blacktail this November.