Rain pant that goes on over hunting boots?

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a good light in weight rain pant for short term afternoon showers will go on without taking off my hunting boots. Anyone have experience in that regard? I have been using a poncho and it works fine when sitting out a storm, but if walking, the water runs off the bottom of the poncho soaking my pants front and back in 5-10 minutes, and of course the socks and boots are soaked in 30 minutes. Should I consider other setups? I don't think gaiters would be high enough to direct the water over my pants. I don't need to hunt in the rain per-se but, need to walk without getting soaked, including through knee high vegetation. I hunt from a backpack camp often so weight and bulk are considerations.

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
OR helium pants are a tight fit depends on the boots with the bottom zips open, but have worked for me. Under 7 oz. I haven’t tried them with more than a heavy hiking boot yet though.

Recently got the Sitka dew point pants, 7/8 length side zips so will fit over any footwear and 10.5 oz.

slick

WKR
I think Kuiu makes the best rain gear on the market.

Chugach- light weight
Yukon- burly
Kutana- somewhere in the middle.

I have the Chugach and Kutana both, and plan to at the very least get the Yukon jacket.

SG M7 is on the list as well for a late season outter shell.

All have full length zips and can be put on and off with relative easy wearing boots.

Daves243

FNG
I am looking for a good light in weight rain pant for short term afternoon showers will go on without taking off my hunting boots. Anyone have experience in that regard? I have been using a poncho and it works fine when sitting out a storm, but if walking, the water runs off the bottom of the poncho soaking my pants front and back in 5-10 minutes, and of course the socks and boots are soaked in 30 minutes. Should I consider other setups? I don't think gaiters would be high enough to direct the water over my pants. I don't need to hunt in the rain per-se but, need to walk without getting soaked, including through knee high vegetation. I hunt from a backpack camp often so weight and bulk are considerations.
I really have liked the first lite boundary stormtight pants. Great zipper all the way up legs and they slide over my field pants in a hurry when the storm hits