Rain pants

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
What price points? I'm also interested in a good set on solids but on the cheaper side since I think it'll be the least used piece of gear for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What price points? I'm also interested in a good set on solids but on the cheaper side since I think it'll be the least used piece of gear for me.

I bought the OR foray in coyote thinking the same thing. Got them for half off, so under $100. They’re goretex so should be pretty decent. Haven’t used them yet , but they have pretty good reviews. They’re under 10 oz for my size large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to know intent. Being from Western Washington I have numerous pairs for different applications. For hunting I have First Lite’s boundary stormtight when rain is possible, the SEAK stormtight when it will be raining. For fishing when not in waders I use Helly Hansen’s pvc rain gear. And for working outside ( clearing brush and cutting firewood) I use Filson’s tin pants. A set of Patagonia’s for backpacking ( avoids conflict from wearing camo. I live in Washington! ) Then there is always a light weight set from REI behind the seat of my truck just in case. You would think it rains a lot here.😁😁

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
Marmot Precips are a good option in green at 9oz and zippers to help
Just saw these on sale for $45 but only in black. Might still pull the trigger.

j33

WKR
Just saw these on sale for $45 but only in black. Might still pull the trigger.

Scratch that just checked mine and they're black, my bad.

I don't hunt in them anyway, mostly for downpours or glassing, too sweaty and noisy in rain pants

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
What I want doesn't exist. Waterproof, very durable, but not too hot and noisy.
Under $100 would be cool but not holding my breath.
Kuiu Yukon pants have been great for late season deer but way to hot for elk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk