Rainy Pass Repair?

jherald

WKR
Anyone ever use them? Just sent some stuff off to get fixed from a horrible local tailor. Hope Rainy Pass is good as they say, because they are expensive.

I think they're pretty good at what they do. Rainy Pass is where Sitka Gear sends stuff to be repaired. I hope it turns out as what you were expecting and you get your money's worth. Let us know your thoughts when you get it back.

cheers

erich

littlebuf

Banned
there right here in seattle. there fixing my tent door for me this year. i havnt dropped it off yet but i did stop by and talk to them. they seem very helpful and i look forward to them fixing up my tent. i may have them do a few mods on it while its in there.

littlebuf

Banned
I need to get a zipper fixed on my tarptent. Glad this thread came up.

my screen ripped on my TT. they quoted me 85 bucks to just replace the whole panel. i think im going to have them put some mid level guy out points on while its in there. there right up by greenlake

My zipper finally quit working after about 5 years. I think its cause I used it in a lot of areas that are just dirt where I pitch it.

I have always wanted a guy out on each side.

I did have it in a wind storm with 40-50 mph winds that were hitting the tent from the side and it held up fine. Made me a believer from then on. Think I will add the guy outs still though