Raise/Active Junky Help

Hey guys,
I went ahead with my first Raise.com gift card/Active Junky process for Cabelas Gift Cards.
I purchased enough cards to fund a set of Swaro El's, which ended up being 13 cards. Based on everyone's experiences on here, I thought that should have been no problem. However, in the Cabela's checkout (Powered by BassPro), it is only allowing a maximum of 5 gift cards to be used. I then tried to use the 13 cards to buy 4 large Cabela's gift cards instead, however this transaction was cancelled and was told that GC's cannot be used to purchase GC's. If anyone has a workaround that would work, please let me know.
Thanks.

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
I'd bet if you go into the store they'll take however many gift cards you have rather than let you leave the store unhappy

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
Don’t bother trying to use 5+ Raise gift cards and go through the Active Junky website to Cabela’s. They will not honor more than 5 gift cards on the Cabela’s/BassPro website under any circumstances. I spent the last hour on the phone with them. I decided to place the order for the Swaros while on the phone, thus losing out on the AJ discount. However the Swaros I wanted, that are listed on the website, are drop shipped from Swaro and will not freakin ship to Alaska!
I just spent $2000 on Cabela’s gift cards that are useless to me for the binoculars I’ve been saving for all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
This is brand new then. Cabelas just switched over their website to the Bass Pro software in the last couple weeks. Up until then me and numerous others have had no problem using multiple gift cards on the website. I think I used 66 at one time last year when I bought my Swaro ATX.

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
That figures. Obviously first world problems, but annoying nonetheless. Hope this helps others make a decision regarding this hack, now that it’s changed.

fmyth

WKR
Hey guys,
I went ahead with my first Raise.com gift card/Active Junky process for Cabelas Gift Cards.
I purchased enough cards to fund a set of Swaro El's, which ended up being 13 cards. Based on everyone's experiences on here, I thought that should have been no problem. However, in the Cabela's checkout (Powered by BassPro), it is only allowing a maximum of 5 gift cards to be used. I then tried to use the 13 cards to buy 4 large Cabela's gift cards instead, however this transaction was cancelled and was told that GC's cannot be used to purchase GC's. If anyone has a workaround that would work, please let me know.
Thanks.
I'd call Raise, explain the situation and see if you can get them to combine all of the 13 gift cards onto 1.

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
I'd call Raise, explain the situation and see if you can get them to combine all of the 13 gift cards onto 1.

That’s worth a try, but I think they are all individual gift cards from individuals, so it’s doubtful. Thanks

Savagenut

WKR
Don’t bother trying to use 5+ Raise gift cards and go through the Active Junky website to Cabela’s. They will not honor more than 5 gift cards on the Cabela’s/BassPro website under any circumstances. I spent the last hour on the phone with them. I decided to place the order for the Swaros while on the phone, thus losing out on the AJ discount. However the Swaros I wanted, that are listed on the website, are drop shipped from Swaro and will not freakin ship to Alaska!
I just spent $2000 on Cabela’s gift cards that are useless to me for the binoculars I’ve been saving for all year.

Do you know someone in the lower 48 that you could ship to ?

njdoxie

WKR
I must live under a rock, I've never heard of either. Never thought I lived under a rock though.

dave300

FNG
Yeah that’s a possibility too. Just becoming a run around now. Oh well. Atleast I didn’t sell my current bino’s prematurely.

If you go this route, look for someone whom does t have sales tax, MT would be one state to consider?
Do you know someone in the lower 48 that you could ship to ?
If you go this route, look for someone whom doesnt have sales tax, MT would be one state to consider?

jerm8352

Lil-Rokslider
BPS really took Cabela's downhill. Sad!
You are very correct in that regard. I don’t think I would ever buy from them again except that I spent a lot of money on butchering and processing equipment a few years back that I still use and need materials/parts for. Even the website is junk. You can’t even differentiate between calibers when searching for reloading bullets. It’s a joke.

must be a new policy. i purhased as set of SLCs when they went on sale after Thanksgiving last year. think i used 30 something Raise cards.

blackshuk

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone please explain what this is and how it works? If I can get gear at a discount I'm all in lol

jerm8352

Lil-Rokslider

sign up at activejunky.com. Use the link on that site to go to Cabela’s, Bass Pro, etc and get a certain percentage of your purchase back. As noted above though you need to be careful as sometimes things are too good to be true.