Raise/Active Junky Help

corncob

WKR
I was told last time I was on the phone with a Cabelas rep that they could combine multiple gift cards into one card. YMMV though on that, the rep seemed like they had been around awhile and knew all the tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
I’ll let ya guys know if I have some cards available in the near future. It’s the 32mil objective that they won’t ship to Ak. All of the 42’s they will, since they stock them in their own stores. Doesn’t make sense really.
I specifically asked if they could combine cards and it’s absolutely against BassPro policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mahnster

FNG
BassPro ruined Cabelas.

If you have a store nearby you could make multiple smaller purchases and then return the items. They will put the return balance on a gift card which would essentially be combining them. May have to do it multiple times depending on how many gift cards you have.

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
BassPro ruined Cabelas.

If you have a store nearby you could make multiple smaller purchases and then return the items. They will put the return balance on a gift card which would essentially be combining them. May have to do it multiple times depending on how many gift cards you have.

I ended up ordering the 8.5x42 EL's to see if I'll like them. They may be going back though just due to size. In that case I would hope that they would go back on one card, then I could start over and use Active Junky as well.