Rampage Nock Options

Anyone have a good nock that fits tight enough in Rampage shafts? I don’t like the Nocks they come with and X Nocks are too tight on my string. I typically use Bohning A Nocks on my axis arrows and like their fit to the string but they fall right out of rampages.

Few older threads on AT from 2018 and before about this.

Anyone have a good nock that fits tight enough in Rampage shafts? I don’t like the Nocks they come with and X Nocks are too tight on my string. I typically use Bohning A Nocks on my axis arrows and like their fit to the string but they fall right out of rampages.

Few older threads on AT from 2018 and before about this.
I have good luck calling Lancaster archery and asking them which nocks fit what arrows etc...

ZDR

WKR
I use the Ethics archery nock bushings and bohning F nocks or GT GTO nocks in my Rampage arrows. I really like this setup. I just got some Cross X Avatar bushings (5.2mm) in and they seem to be ok as well but are a bit lighter than ethics.

OP
doverpack12
I use the Ethics archery nock bushings and bohning F nocks or GT GTO nocks in my Rampage arrows. I really like this setup. I just got some Cross X Avatar bushings (5.2mm) in and they seem to be ok as well but are a bit lighter than ethics.
Are you glueing the bushing in? Both seem sized just barely too small to be a tight fit in the rampage ID.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That's odd, all I use is Bohning A nocks in .204" arrows and I don't remember a problem with the Rampage 250's. Have they changed something?

H80Hunter

WKR
I’ve used Bohning A nocks in all sorts of arrows including Rampages. If they’re lose you can always do the piece of cellophane to tighten it up.

ZDR

WKR
Are you glueing the bushing in? Both seem sized just barely too small to be a tight fit in the rampage ID.
No glue. I use either a thin wrap of Teflon tape or in a pinch, I press them in with a plastic ‘Walmart’ bag. Seems to work equally well.

ZDR

WKR
I also just picked up some of these to try. They fit my rampages really well. Typically I use only Bohning nocks.
image.jpg

I use gold tip .300 kinetic nock bushing and a .166 gto nock. Yes it is a approx 3 grains heavier, but I like the set up.

Reactions: ZDR