Randy Newberg - Facebook

DanimalW

WKR
I just got an email requesting a survey from Randy Newberg, and he referred to what “happened over the weekend” on his Facebook page. Just wondering if anyone can fill me in on what happened. Just curious...

He's been hinting about leaving Facebook a while before that happened and I'm sure the survey is related to how you'd like to connect with him. I'm sure the hack set him over the edge.

Anyone @Randy Newberg is welcome to PM me. Had the same thing happen to a FB business account. The naughty entity has admin access that you cannot see... will spend weeks chasing your tail. Can only be resolved through Global Marketing Solutions (Facebook).

Okhotnik

WKR
Randy is making a good buck exploiting and pimping out public lands. Ask the locals in Montana, Utah, Arizona if they appreciate his schtick

dtrkyman

WKR
I’m from northern Illinois so gar hole is a universally excepted phrase…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Randy is making a good buck exploiting and pimping out public lands. Ask the locals in Montana, Utah, Arizona if they appreciate his schtick

Arent we all...

ex·ploit
verb
/ikˈsploit/
  1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

If you asked the locals all non-residents should be kicked out and they wouldn't appreciate anyone's schtick that is within a few miles of "their" spot, or driving past it for that matter.

Okhotnik

WKR
Arent we all...

ex·ploit
verb
/ikˈsploit/
  1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

If you asked the locals all non-residents should be kicked out and they wouldn't appreciate anyone's schtick that is within a few miles of "their" spot, or driving past it for that matter.
Why is the state of Arizona paying Newberg to publicize an area and hunt that already sees a lot of pressure?

Go on his web site and ask Randy that same question.

You will immediately be banned.

Try it

505Wapiti

WKR
Why is the state of Arizona paying Newberg to publicize an area and hunt that already sees a lot of pressure?

Try it
There is a thread about this already. Maybe you should read Randy’s response.

Try it

I saw a guy do it along with calling Randy names and cussing at him, on his own forum, get banned.

None of those details are pertinent when @Okhotnik puts the inevitable BS spin on the truth though.