Rangefinder Help

CB4

WKR
I am looking to upgrade my rangefinder. As of lately I have been 100% archery hunting. However I am looking to do some more rifle hunts in the coming years.

I am curious if I should get a stand alone rangefinder or a combo like the Sig BDX and scope combo for my rifle. I am not familiar with rifles and scopes as much so if there are better options than that I would be glad to learn. My current rifle scope is a Nikon Prostaff BDC 3-9x40.

Seems like Sig, Leica and the Leopold Full Draw 4 would all be good options from what I read.

Current RF is a Nikon Prostaff 3 that is 8 years old or so. The only must for me is the red illuminated reticle. Realized this year how much black sucks in low light.

I use a Bushnell LRHS and the Leica 1600b. I used a leupold 1200 for a year and there was just to much going on in that model (complicated). I looked through a few Sigs and they were a little dark and had a blue hue. The Leica has been solid for 3-4 years now. Since you bow hunt I would recommend one that has angle compensation under 100yds.

Jbxl20

WKR
I’m happy with my sig kilo 1800 bdx. I don’t have a bdx scope and primarily use it for archery. I had the most consistent readings with the sig out of my group of 4 at the TAC course

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
Been happy with my Sig Kilo so far. The Sig replaced a Leupold that failed after a few years.
Pay attention to the warranty for whatever you buy. Make sure you’re happy with the terms, as well as the overall rangefinder quality.

OP
CB4

CB4

WKR
I’m happy with my sig kilo 1800 bdx. I don’t have a bdx scope and primarily use it for archery. I had the most consistent readings with the sig out of my group of 4 at the TAC course
How did it do on the cuts at TAC?