Rangefinder Pouch????

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
I was just watching the Western Hunter TV show with Nate Simmons on his Idaho elk hunt and am curious if anyone knows what kind of rangefinder pouch Nate Simmons was using in the episode?? I do not think it was a FHF. It was hooked to his bino-harness on the right side.

boom

WKR
the new season caught me off guard..didnt have DVR set :(

cant help with the que, but what a great show..i'll try to catch a rerun.

Randle

WKR
It looks like the Crooked horn RF system. I have been thinking of trying it out, looks very handy.

ST52v

WKR
If it was the same show my dvr recorded it was a rerun not a new one. It was the show where he ranged a weed or something and missed that big bull. He said his distance was off by 15 yrds. Last weeks show was Ryan Hatfield's wyoming bull with a rifle when Nate joined him as sherpa on the last day or so.

Dang i didn't realize my previous link was not made for someone who had a harness already. Does it bounce out if you were belly crawling? I am looking at getting that one but am nervous it would fall out during a stalk.

voidecho

Lil-Rokslider
My Bushnell fits in there very snug. I don't think it would fall out if I was hanging upside down from a tree. Still easy enough to pull out when you need it though.

Mtnboy

WKR
So that one he is using, looks like a complete separate harness from a guys bino system right?