Rangefinder Pouches

jestanw1

FNG
What is everyone using for a rangefinder pouch? I have used the FHF gear in the past. That pouch worked fine I'm just wondering what other options may be out there. I just purchased the SIG Kilo 2000 and want to get a pouch for it to attach to my AGC bino harness.

ahlgringo

WKR
This has been discussed quite a bit in previous threads. But- i also have a sig k2000 and agc- i just run mine in the front pocket of the agc. Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
This has been discussed quite a bit in previous threads. But- i also have a sig k2000 and agc- i just run mine in the front pocket of the agc. Works great

Same here.

I recently picked up the same agc cub/kilo combo, seems to fit well and I'm looking forward to using it. Anyone using something other than the elastic already provided to tether the kilo?

adamm88

WKR
I put mine last year in a 511 gps pouch, it had mollle straps that could hook to any bino system or on a waistbelt to any pack. Sadly my pouch and Rangefinder is MIA and i have searched high and low in my house for it....

I have an old bushnell rangefinder. I used the FHF pouch in the past. It's really well made, and it was a perfect fit, but it was snug enough I couldn't remove and put back in with one hand. So I am looking for something I can. I found this that looks like it might work, but doesn't offer much protection, and I've never seen it in stock: SOLO HNTR Rangefinder Pouch w/rain cover – SOLO HNTR BRAND

I also use the "range snap" when I'm bowhunting that hangs the range finder off of my shoulder strap. I used it on an FHF harness, I am trying out an AGC harness and I don't know if the rangesnap will work. It seems it might be banging off of the two top buckles on the AGC - FHF must not have had these. So I am looking for an alternate setup.

mtfallon

Lil-Rokslider
Last year I either clipped my vortex to the side of my AGC KISS MAX pack using the belt clip, or used the belt clip to slide it into an unused slot on my Kifaru belt between my bear spray and water bottle (worked on medium belt). In either case I had the small bungee safety strap attached in case something happened. Having it accessible with one hand is the hard part, with the bungie cord I can drop it and it just won't hit the ground if I needed too.

bradb

WKR
I use a blacktail154 rf holder. I attach mine vertically(not horizontally like he shows) to bino harness side strap. Kind of like a pistol holster, I keep the elastic tether so if it actually would fall out the bottom the elastic doesn't really allow it to. Very fast and easy to get to and use. I have tried others and for a fast to get to and easy its my preferred at this time