rangefinder tether?

the part that connects my rangefinder to my bino harness is getting worn down. i could probably get another from vortex but is there something better that you guys are using? hole is so small it kind of limits options like paracord. IMG_20191010_125504.jpg

bigbuckdj

WKR
The one from marsupial gear works great with my vortex rf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LionHead

WKR
Took mine off immediately, I run skinny shock cord to my bino harness
71491628f9f330705bae524c02d88cd7.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

If you are looking for something to connect the rangefinder to the keychain loop, just use a small zip tie. Looks to me like thats what LionHead is using to connect his ranger to his shock cord.

Otherwise several companies make new tether pieces.. kuiu, outdoor research, marsupial..

OP
bojangles808
If you are looking for something to connect the rangefinder to the keychain loop, just use a small zip tie. Looks to me like thats what LionHead is using to connect his ranger to his shock cord.

Otherwise several companies make new tether pieces.. kuiu, outdoor research, marsupial..
yea thats all im really looking for. good idea on the zip tie

ebubedike

FNG
I use a retractable tether on mine and I have it mounted on my bino harness. So far I like it. It’s handy. I don’t remember the brand of it. I had bought for work for my fire gear. I’ll send pics later.

OP
bojangles808
I use a retractable tether on mine and I have it mounted on my bino harness. So far I like it. It’s handy. I don’t remember the brand of it. I had bought for work for my fire gear. I’ll send pics later.
i have a nikon one of those but i found its too loud for me for bowhunting

rm06

WKR
I have the FHF short lanyard, real happy with it. Of course there are many more spartan methods for accomplishing the same thing. I do like that it is elastic, keeps it out of the way without too much tension to use it.