Rangefinding Binos - Leica or GPO?

BVG

FNG
Wanting to buy a range finding bino for rifle season. Northern NV so mainly wide open country. Think I’ve narrowed it down to Leica or GPO (unfortunately no one around me has GPO so I cannot look through them). Ballistics calculations are cool but not a deal breaker for me. I’ll use CDS on my scope or the Hornady App if needed.

- Leica Pro/3200.com 10x42- looked through the .coms for about 20 minutes. Loved the glass. From what I understand, the pros and the .coms are the same with better software in the new version. This accurate?

- Leica Geovid R 10x42 - haven’t looked through these yet. I assume the prisms are different (due to shape) than the above model but is the glass comparable? If so, are these a good option considering I don’t need the ballistics?

- GPO rangeguide 10x50 - I hear that GPO has really good glass in the passion HD model. Does anyone have a decent amount of experience with these and can recommend?

What would you buy from the above options? Any other models I should be looking at (meoptas are kind of on the list as well but I haven’t looked through a set)

JGRaider

WKR
I used a friend of mine's GPO 10x50's mule deer hunting last year. Glass is excellent, RF was superior to the 3 Leica 3200.com's I had tried. I've also used the Sig3000, and Vortex Fury AB, and the GPO is, IMO/IME the best combo of rangefinding and optics on the market.

handwerk

WKR
I've not seen/used the GPO but having been using Geovids for many years and am still impressed. I've not used the Geovid models with onboard ballisitcs.

Mr Xv3

FNG
I have the Geovid-R 10x42. Can’t say enough good things about them. I have also heard good things about the Meoptas but have not looked thru them.

Dmoua

Lil-Rokslider
Geovid Pro 10x42. Great glass and the rangefinder is stupid fast.

tdhanses

WKR
I’ve had Geovid HDB’s for 5 or 6 years and it still puts a smile on my face. I really like the ballistic calc where you can set it up to your curve and it’ll give you your clicks needed, much better then remembering or checking an app.

Never looked through any GPO optic.

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
I have had a chance to look though the Leica range finding bino's at an ELR match and the were good ranged a target at 3085yds and the glass was good. They have different models to choose from, The run from $2500 to over $3000.