Rare harvests this year

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not very often do we get to harvest a young cow (delish) and a wolf! Water was too low to shoot much else, and my ol pal Chachi (15y/o mutt) braved another wild trip with aches and age. Been home for two days now and she hasn't moved much from the couch to floor to food bowl.

These are my ideal trophies, fellas. No shame in my game:

bmrfish

WKR
Looks good to me (except the rock gardens).
64c17794386d46962e4d0f21507934c1.jpg

Larry’s boats in action all across Alaska

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clarktar

WKR
I'm betting you got two more silver dollars young fella! Way to go.

Team-Chach!

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Not very often do we get to harvest a young cow (delish) and a wolf! Water was too low to shoot much else, and my ol pal Chachi (15y/o mutt) braved another wild trip with aches and age. Been home for two days now and she hasn't moved much from the couch to floor to food bowl.

These are my ideal trophies, fellas. No shame in my game:

My wife will watch your videos Because of that mutt,she loves CHACHI! On another note CBD oil did my last OLD FRIEND ALOT of good in those last year's. Keep on rockin in the free world Chac!

OXN939

WKR
My wife will watch your videos Because of that mutt,she loves CHACHI! On another note CBD oil did my last OLD FRIEND ALOT of good in those last year's. Keep on rockin in the free world Chac!

Was just gonna say this- CBD oil is great for many dogs' joint pain! Thanks for another awesome vid showing us jealous lower 48 types what's up.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Guys, thank you for the heads up on CBD. I'll grab some and she'll appreciate her 15th year a little peppier hopefully.

Those cold september days and nights are a lot to ask of an old friend like her. Made me contemplate some new tricks to keep her comfy next year. Hate to see them get older fo sho.

I'm sure you've seen a few of the vids on my channel, but here's one from 6 or 7 years ago on the Northside of the Brooks. I believe this was her third bear harvest with me...

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Larry it took about 3 days for it work I guess,3rd morning I went downstairs and she was Already at the back door wanting out. To my surprise when I opened the door a squirrel ran up a tree and she took off. I hope it does Chaci same.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Awesome T. Yeah Chachi loves squirrel meat. She eats the freakin tail first and saves the skull for the last little "pop" and "crunch" bite. I really appreciate the advice. She'd make my day to catch another one some day.