Rate this potential setup

Just starting out looking to get into more backpack hunting out west. I’ve been going to lake city/gunnison/creede area of colorado all my life in the summertime fly fishing but wanting to start putting in for tags to start elk hunting. I’ve been whitetail hunting in Texas forever but I like the mountains and I’m looking for more excuses to spend more time there.

I’m brainstorming gear and building out a pack and wondering if I’m on the right track here with weight. Basically want to know if this is doable or if I’m way off. I’m a big guy and I want to be comfortable and So I’m not trying to go way overboard with the ultralight stuff but here’s what I’m thinking so far.

Pack -
Kifaru hoodlum, 3lbs
duplex lite, 3lbs
2 m and 1 large belt pouches. 9.5 oz
Sleep system
Neoair xlight large. 16oz
WM terralite bag. 29oz
WM tioga Bag liner. 3.6oz
Nemo Fillo pillow elite. 3oz
Tent
Hilleberg anjan 3gt. 81oz
Stove
MSR reactor 1.7L. 17.5 oz

So that’s pack, full sleep system with tent, and cooking all covered and I’m sitting just under 16lbs total with that. I’m a big guy and I want to be comfortable so I’d like to have the big tent. My wife and kids want to camp with me other times in the year and I’d rather have one tent to do it all if possible. I feel like the anjan is a good happy medium. Basically I’m just wanting to know if I’m going way overboard at 16lbs here for the essentials before food and clothing. I think it sounds like a really comfortable setup for 16lbs but I just don’t really know where to start.

Thanks

PS I want to spend some time in the backcountry. Anywhere 5-14 days hence the big pack. Will use in the summertime chasing cutthroat up high too. I’m 6’0 and weigh 270 now (covid) but I’ll shave it down to 230-240 before I do any serious expeditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say for Colorado backpack hunting the Tent is a bit much. Hillebergs are great when you need them (extreme weather and wind possible conditions)

I have been using a Kuiu summit (1p when solo and 3p when needed) with footprint lately for best weight to space ratio and good protection.

Big Agnes makes some good price to weight tents and is a CO company