Razco Bino Harness Holster Knockoff

come2elmo

WKR
After kicking around the forum looking for a reasonable way to carry a sidearm while backpacking I came to the conclusion I really liked the Razco holser concept but I didn't like the fact I would need to have another holster if I decided to drop my bino harness as well as my pack. So being the type that can't leave well enough alone I kept digging into holster options and came across KT-Mech.com They make the Gunfighter holster that looked like it would do the trick. You can also get the holster cordura wrapped for less noise in the brush among other features As an added bonus KT-Mech sells extra hardware such as the screws I used in the solution below.

Tower

FNG
Interesting concept with the dual purpose holster. Seems like it rides a good bit lower from the harness than the Razco.

OP
C

come2elmo

WKR
yea it is a bit lower. I have an idea or two to get it up some. Will see how it works on a scouting trip next week.

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
It being that low does it pinch your belly between it and your waist buckle

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
C

come2elmo

WKR
not too much it pivots pretty well. I put it on an fhf harness the other day since I like how those ride higher and the lower edge rubs my gut more but it isn't too bad with more then a t-shirt one. Or if I lost 15lbs....