Razco or AGC chest holster

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking at chest holders to go with my Alaskan Guide bino harness. Any experience/opinions on the two options AGC has. The razco or the AGC model. This will be for a Glock 20 & primarily for my AK hunts. Thanks!

lintond

WKR
I carried my G20 in a razco with my Outdoor Vision harness this past fall. Worked pretty well, although it did get heavy after a while. I also have the gunfighters Keni chest holster, but haven’t used it with my pack/binos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
I really don't like the AGC holster.

It's constructed the same way as their bino packs, with a terry cloth like interior.

Guns have more sharp edges than binos, and will tear up the soft interior. My AGC holster is near useless now because the front sight of whatever I put in it snags the ragged hole that it has worn into the interior of the holster.

And when I say snags, I mean snags. It takes two hands and 5-10 seconds to draw the gun.

I have the Razco holster and dealt directly with the owner of the company. He was quality and class all the way. I have mine for my Glock 20 connected to my FHF Bino harness and love it. No complaints at all as it is pretty much out of the way and without a pistol, adds almost no weight. I have hunted with it for 3 seasons and cannot imagine switching anytime soon.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
also have a Razco (on a FHF), I’m fond of mine, the kydex holster is very secure, but you can draw smoothly and quickly when needed

I have a Razco also chest carry for my Glock 40 model 27. I carry it seperate from my Kuiu Binos that way if I take my binos off I can still have my Glock with me. Rides nice under the binos, the holster adjusts well for the draw. I like it and will buy again if I upgrade to a 10mm.