RBG dead at 87!

Prepare for every political a$$hat to reverse their course from 2016.
“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell in Feb 2016.

Let’s see if any of them have a shred of integrity.

EastMT

WKR
“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell in Feb 2016.

Both sides will reverse course. No different than the nuclear option. Everyone changes opinions based on who’s in power. There’s no integrity on either side, only power trips.

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

lif

WKR
I have to be honest. I thought she died a long time ago. I’m politically ignorant I suppose. But I’m not complaining.

zacattack

WKR

There is a pretty big difference this time in that Obama was a lame duck and Trump is running for re-election. But in all honesty I don’t think they have the republican votes to get it done before the election either way.

Oregon

WKR
Regardless, I agreed with nothing she did. She was a patriot that stuck to her values. I’m a huge fan of that quality. I need not agree with someone to accept she was an American Icon. God Speed RBG.
Now my personal opinion. Replace her ASAP with someone who thinks more like me.

tdhanses

WKR
Yup, big tensions. Remember when the right held up Supreme Court nomination for Obama? Paybacks a coming.
Don’t forget the right has the majority of the Senate today as it did then, the left can’t stop them unless some of the right defects.

tdhanses

WKR

Look at both sides, they always do what is in their favor no matter the party.