RBG dead at 87!

rodney482

WKR
SCOTUS should not legislate... there should be no politics at that level.... decisions should be made based on the constitution. Roe v Wade was a prime example. Abortion should have been left up to states.

Is anyone else saddened that our LAWS are left up to partisan POLITICS?

For the record- I think I am mostly Libertarian. I don't like ANY politician, nor do I feel we need them. Politics are for PTA's and local water districts. We need term limits for everyone of them. No reason ANYBODY should be a career politician. 40 yrs in the senate? SMH...

Trial153

WKR
The Senate should have voted and confirmed Garland for his nomination. I also believe the Senate should vet and vote on a Trump nomination if he makes one.
Both these parties are beneath contempt, as are all the water carrying lackeys that defend their every move.

rodney482

WKR
The Senate should have voted and confirmed Garland for his nomination. I also believe the Senate should vet and vote on a Trump nomination if he makes one.
Both these parties are beneath contempt, as are all the water carrying lackeys that defend their every move.
Why would republicans confirm Scalias replacement w Garland? No way was that going to happen

elections have consequence~ Obama

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
This thread needs a little humor.

Edit: Just incase someone wasn't aware, the Babylon Bee is satire

Last edited:

Sadler

WKR
Contrary to popular belief, overturning Roe vs Wade doesn’t outlaw abortion, it simply means that it’s no longer protected by the constitution. Outlawing abortion across the states by federal law would require an amendment. That will never happen. Your best case outcome as someone hinging anti abortion legal change on the SC justices is that abortion will be legal in NY and illegal in Alabama: folks with the resources to travel will continue to get abortions and folks that lack the resources will not.

Rather pointless if you ask me.
Well if you ask me, the best case outcome is that the unborn are protected by the constitution and abortion is outlawed in every state, including New York.

AGPank

WKR
Another thought is that if a trump nominated judge is confirmed before the election and then immediately cast into a scenario where they are asked to hand down a decision that ultimately decides the outcome of the election, it would be perfectly reasonable for that new justice to recuse him or herself from this decision as a Trump nominated and newly appointed justice. Anyway it plays out, the shit show will not be avoided.

And no matter what democrats will become violent. And at some point conservatives are going to have to meet that violence with violence.[/QUOTE]

That is a wrong take and especially unfortunate from an LEO. We are all Americans. We should all be working together to move the country forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoWiser

WKR
And no matter what democrats will become violent. And at some point conservatives are going to have to meet that violence with violence.

What the hell is wrong with you? Lose the social media and Fox News and realize that we are all Americans on the same team. I have friends from every corner of the political spectrum and not a single one is deserving of violence towards them. I truly hope you are not a LEO because that is scary.

ODB

WKR
And no matter what democrats will become violent. And at some point conservatives are going to have to meet that violence with violence.

That is a wrong take and especially unfortunate from an LEO. We are all Americans. We should all be working together to move the country forward.

[/QUOTE]

Some people don’t want to move the country forward because they do not believe the country is worth moving forward. They believe doing so furthers racism and fascism and are working tirelessly to dismantle it. Just listen to them, they don’t care about the country because they don’t actually know anything about it.

utopia is always one revolution away.

ODB

WKR
What the hell is wrong with you? Lose the social media and Fox News and realize that we are all Americans on the same team. I have friends from every corner of the political spectrum and not a single one is deserving of violence towards them. I truly hope you are not a LEO because that is scary.

Don’t buy into the myth that Fox News is the only one responsible for misleading Americans. They are but a small wheel in that machine.

"Liberal" Joe Biden savaged Anita Hill and gave us Clarence Thomas and Antonin Scalia. If you are concerned about SCOTUS don't worry, you're going to be safe no matter who is POTUS. This public food fight is mere window dressing meant to get the 99% to entrench themselves in their hatred and it's working beautifully.

Bonus fun fact for the Rokslide brethren! Steve Mnuchin donated to one Democratic Senate candidate, can you name her?

Answer: Kamala Harris! Why? Kamala didn't prosecute Steve, see how it works? Kamala Harris is a "liberal"? LMFAO.

OP
nrh6.7

nrh6.7

WKR

It is incredibly naive to think all Americans are on the same team. Rioters in Democrat run cities are burning buildings, cars and other property to the ground. They are violent animals that are attacking those that don't agree with their crazy ideas and are being encouraged by politicians on the Left and the media. Their sole purpose is disruption to our current way of life and to hurt the current administration. That is anything but being on the same team. Living in the same country does not equate to being on the same team. Like it or not, there is a war going on right now. Maybe not a traditional war, but our way of life is under attack.

And if the police won't (can't) do anything about rioters, then yes, at some point soon violence will have to be met with violence. Obviously your friends at all corners are not participating in the riots but plenty are, and I would bet you would meet violence with the same if your family was in jeopardy. I suspect that is what Rodney meant...and I agree.

rodney482

WKR

[/QUOTE]

You live in fantasy land. At some point either the far left will calm their crap or there is going to be alot more bloodshed.

have you not been watching what is going on in liberal ran cities? Get your head out of the sand.

rodney482

WKR
All perpetuated by a false racism narrative.

I suggest you start working to calm the violent left.

Some people don’t want to move the country forward because they do not believe the country is worth moving forward. They believe doing so furthers racism and fascism and are working tirelessly to dismantle it. Just listen to them, they don’t care about the country because they don’t actually know anything about it.

utopia is always one revolution away.
[/QUOTE]

rodney482

WKR
It is incredibly naive to think all Americans are on the same team. Rioters in Democrat run cities are burning buildings, cars and other property to the ground. They are violent animals that are attacking those that don't agree with their crazy ideas and are being encouraged by politicians on the Left and the media. Their sole purpose is disruption to our current way of life and to hurt the current administration. That is anything but being on the same team. Living in the same country does not equate to being on the same team. Like it or not, there is a war going on right now. Maybe not a traditional war, but our way of life is under attack.

And if the police won't (can't) do anything about rioters, then yes, at some point soon violence will have to be met with violence. Obviously your friends at all corners are not participating in the riots but plenty are, and I would bet you would meet violence with the same if your family was in jeopardy. I suspect that is what Rodney meant...and I agree.

The police have their hands tied by liberal city leaders and prosecutors.

I feel like there are bunch of Naders on here... ANTIFA IS A MYTH

*zap*

WKR
The side's are pretty much drawn now, how much anarchy you see will depend a lot on your geographic location. This situation we find ourselves in just does not end well. Your on my side or your my enemy. Period.

I did not make it the way it is I am just reacting to the situation as I see it......its bad and most folks have no clue how bad it is and how bad it is most likely going to get.

tdhanses

WKR
This thread needs a little humor.

What’s sad is some will believe this happened if they read that and get pissed, not saying anyone on Rokslide.

OP
nrh6.7

nrh6.7

WKR
The police have their hands tied by liberal city leaders and prosecutors.

I feel like there are bunch of Naders on here... ANTIFA IS A MYTH

Yeah, was about to edit my post to say that I'd hate to be LEO right now. I can't imagine the total frustration you guys must feel. The lack of support from these cities is beyond belief. No wonder so many are retiring early or quitting.

Antifa is a myth and BLM isn't about black lives.