RBG dead at 87!

gelton

WKR
Watch out for Tedina...she is a sleeper contender that no one is talking about...

Can any one tell me why only female candidates are being considered at this time?

Because people don’t take females accused of sexual assault seriously. They can only accuse her of being an actual witch, so it should be a good time. I’ve heard that as part of the hearing, the female nominee will be dipped in water to see if she floats.

Broomd

WKR
Because people don’t take females accused of sexual assault seriously. They can only accuse her of being an actual witch, so it should be a good time. I’ve heard that as part of the hearing, the female nominee will be dipped in water to see if she floats.
Hey, being a witch would be an asset to the party of Hillary.

Can any one tell me why only female candidates are being considered at this time?
They are quite a bit more difficult to use the knee jerk go-to Democrat move of sexual assault accusatuon against. It's just strategic, at this point, to eliminate that element from the get go.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

History doesn't support that statement. Until Garland even if the parties varied people still voted and in most cases (almost all they were confirmed even with parities being varied from who was president to who was in control of the senate. It has slowly been getting be more just voting party lines. Scalia was voted on 96-3. RGB was 97-0. Only recently has it been a pure partisan's fight.

You are 100% wrong. Remember Robert Bork? There is a term for what “they” did to that man, it’s called “borking”. Senator Biden was head of the Judiciary committee an led the charge to keep Bork off the court. look at the other senators on the judiciary committee with Biden at the time, racist Robert Byrd was one.

Biden, was also one of the evil perpetrators of the Anita Hill fraud. When Thomas describes what they were doing to him, Biden’s face was all over the screen.
Biden and Harris have a lot in common with their tactics for dealing with SCOTUS nominees. It wasn’t long ago Harris used Biden’s same tactics going after Kavenah.

Russp17

WKR
Clarence Thomas still passed with support crossing the isle. He still had 11 Democrats vote for him, without there support he wouldn’t be on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BFR

WKR
The fact that career politicians have no ethics, no honor and lie every time they open their mouth is given, they’re all hypocrites, both sides included. As for whether Trump should or should not nominate a SCOTUS judge is irrelevant, it is in the job description. When Scalia died Obama DID nominate someone but did not have the Senate, if he had then a new judge would have been voted in, nominating that person was his job. Trump will and should nominate a person and then it will be up to the Senate, that’s their job. That being said, after seeing the last Senate hearing on a judge, Trump could nominate Mother Theresa and the Democrats would do everything they could to ravage her character and as a person.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I was just reading an article by a left winger, as the number of justices SCOTUS is not constitutional. There were as many as 13 in the 1880’s. This liberal is encouraging the left to stack the court by increasing the number of justices back to 13 if Trump pushes a nomination through. So they would be able to pick 4 more, basically creating a national version of the 9th Circus.

The other problem is if there are 8, and the election is contested/uncertain, ends in a tie, we could have lots of problems, more unrest.
Even RBG said that stacking the court was a bad idea. She is on video saying that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk