RC cars-trucks

Is there such a thing as a decent RC car in the $50 range? I have two nephews to buy for 9-11 yrs old. I have been E shopping for hours and the reviews are depressing.

I would recommend going to your local hobby shop if possible. Similar to any pro shop, the guys there will be able to walk you through all the models, differences, and maybe even demo them for you. If that's not an option, just reading reviews online. Other than that, may try to find a forum more geared towards the hobby of RC cars...there's a lot of them out there.

Wapiti1

WKR
HBX (Haiboxing) seem to be good for the money. They make a couple of models in the <$100 area.

Jeremy

KurtR

WKR
Short answer no. Used to race them back in the day they are one of those you get what you pay for deals. The cheap ones will be broke in a few months and have horrible drive time on a charge

Iketurner

FNG
Definitely go to local hobby shop & ask your questions there. The salesman should be able to give you an accurate recommendation based on experience with them.

There’s a “drone” for about $50 called something like backpack commander that is worth the money. If that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk