WTB Ready for Alpha Ranging Binos

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Doesnt the zeiss only range down to like 33 yards tho? Not exactly ideal for archery
A few thoughts:
  • I dont think any ranging bino is going to be a really good fit in your hand while hunting archery. but i'd be curious what other users say about ranging binos for archery.
  • Leica's true range at 3,000+ yds is awesome! You don't think you need it, but it's very nice for planning stalks in my opinion.
  • I do agree the victory RF's have the best feel and button access.
enjoy!
I ditched my regular rangefinder this year. Might not be for everybody, but my 8x42 swaro range ta's worked great for me in archery season. Had plenty of close opportunities and took a couple shots so i feel like they're a great fit for me, even at 30 and in. The forehead rest helps steady them one handed, especially when my heart rate is up. Sounds like they dont range as far as the leicas but they were more than plenty for me in open country ranging across canyons during my rifle hunt too

Schaaf

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Doesnt the zeiss only range down to like 33 yards tho? Not exactly ideal for archery

I ditched my regular rangefinder this year. Might not be for everybody, but my 8x42 swaro range ta's worked great for me in archery season. Had plenty of close opportunities and took a couple shots so i feel like they're a great fit for me, even at 30 and in. The forehead rest helps steady them one handed, especially when my heart rate is up. Sounds like they dont range as far as the leicas but they were more than plenty for me in open country ranging across canyons during my rifle hunt too
Ive had no problem getting down to 8 yards with mine.

OP
PaulieNY

PaulieNY

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Zeiss claims 11 yards I believe.

I have a pair of zeiss victory RF 10x42 on the way thanks to the great members on this forum.

I will follow up with my impressions in 1-2 weeks after I use them for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: