"real" peanut butter.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a natural pb fan, and really like the Justin's PB packets for backpacking. They have a couple varieties, including one with honey mixed in. Great on crackers or tortillas, or straight out of the packet.

*zap*

WKR
Smuckers Natural is 100% peanuts and just cost a little more than the 'normal' pb. probably the least expensive 'good' pb around. But if you consider the calories to benefits pb is a looser.

NDGuy

WKR
I've tried the natural stuff but man it's always so gritty and impossible to spread onto anything. Most of all when you are out in the boonies and it's cold and hardened.

*zap*

WKR
I've tried the natural stuff but man it's always so gritty and impossible to spread onto anything. Most of all when you are out in the boonies and it's cold and hardened.

Try smuckers natural....creamy not chunky. Keep the jar in the fridge upside down.

gjk5

FNG
I like the natural stuff and always have the Justin's packets on me for hikes or hunts. I like the honey version. Have not tried the cashew, probably should....

am10nxw

FNG
Mix the peanut butter with a blender, one beater attached. Much faster and gets it mixed more thorough. After it's mixed store it in the refrigerator and you won't have to mix it again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

xcutter

WKR
Check out the brand "Cream Nut". Best natural PB I've ever had. They offer crunchy and smooth. Seems like they have just the right amount of sea salt added to give the peanuts a naturally sweet taste.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Big fan of Adams natural creamy PB, I always stock up when I'm in Montana as it's not available locally.

Anyone so-inclined and who have a high-end blender (like a Blendtech) should try making your own. Just please don't blame me for your new addiction when you try something like pecans, macadamias or - worse - pistachios. ;)

tanto

FNG
Natural is the way to go! So much more flavor, easier to digest as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently purchased TEDDIE brand peanut butter on Amazon. It is all natural with the ingredients listed as "Dry roasted peanuts, salt" that is it. It does have a small amount of oil but if you stir and put the jar in the fridge you never deal with it again. Tastes great too.

*zap*

WKR
You can buy smuckers natural at Walmart, it has only peanuts in it plus 1% or less of salt. The price is not bad at all...pb has a lot of healthy fats but it is high calorically. I love pb.