Really FNG here, WA

Hi ya'll from WA!

Found this site just a bit ago when a buddy showed me a classified for a sleeping bag for my daughter 😁

Now that I'm signed up, looks like I better start reading and learning about hunting from the members here. This is year four of my hunting adventures and so far it has been unsuccessful hunts. Tag soup. But I have learned a lot and have a better understanding of deer and elk, so from that standpoint it has been a success. I am having a blast each time I got out... never had a bad day in the woods. Just wish I had more time to scout and put in the early season leg work. In the meantime, I gotta just keep at it.

Cheers!
Jason

OP
P
Just visited my best friend up by Burgdorf. Beautiful area. Wouldn't mind living in ID one of these days.
For now it's WA, and besides the politics I like it. I just really like being up in the Cascades.

Ellison

FNG
There is some great hunting here. Most of the attention goes to Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, but if you think outside of the box you will put it together fast. I just joined the site also.