Really nice mule.

OP
wymtnpounder
I know nothing about mules. What do you expect to get for him? $5,000? $7,000?
I have no clue. Last year the high selling mule sold for 50,000 and low was 4,000. This is the first mule I've ever rode, owned or sold. I haven't even had anyone come look at him. So we'll see.

DESERT ED

FNG
Man o man... my wife would kill me. She’s a horse lady... had a Mammoth/Belgian that pulled away during a bowline knot and popped the tip of her finger off. Needless to say she wouldn’t be too excited if I told her the great news of winning an online mule bid. Great job with that one. Your backyard is amazing too.

TNsavageman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for sharing that video of Tater. We had draft horses and riding horses for most of my younger years and it’s obvious a lot of time and work went into him. We never had anything close. I shared that video with my parents, wife and kids and they all enjoyed it. Good luck with the sale, hope you make a mint because you surely earned it.

slick

WKR
Getting into the truck and packing the hounds was awesome. Hope it soars in the next couple hours for you. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wysongdog

WKR
Yep I think he got a solid price. Looked like the internet auction was good for the sellers in most cases. Lots of nice mules

wyodan

WKR
Awesome animal. Enjoyed the video, makes me want one of them there mules.

wysongdog

WKR
That’s great buddy, these mule prices are going thru roof. Glad to see you selling at the right time. Yeah super hard to let the good ones go. They don’t come along often enough

Just saw this thread - that is one fantastic animal. Must have been a ton of work to get him to that level. Impressive.