Really nice mule.

wysongdog

WKR
Lol. Gotcha. I’ve still got to get up to your country and get that elk cape. Heck I’ll be able to look at this mule first hand this way. Kill two birds with one stone lol

I have personally seen this mule in the mountains riding packing and being caught. This guy here is 💯% A+ in my book, I can vouche for him and the seller. I just wish I personally had the funds to get him for myself.

Wymtnpounder,I'd really like to know what you get for that mule at that sale,that is one broke son of a gun,I dont think most people realize what it takes to get one to that level,I've got two that are real broke and know what it takes and I wouldn't part with them for anything,all I can say is you must be be heck of hand to get one like that and part ways with it

OP
wymtnpounder
Wymtnpounder,I'd really like to know what you get for that mule at that sale,that is one broke son of a gun,I dont think most people realize what it takes to get one to that level,I've got two that are real broke and know what it takes and I wouldn't part with them for anything,all I can say is you must be be heck of hand to get one like that and part ways with it
Thank you!

Why are you parting with him? He looks incredible. About the only downside is that he is a bit small. Amazing animal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wymtnpounder
Why are you parting with him? He looks incredible. About the only downside is that he is a bit small. Amazing animal!

A couple years ago I decided I wanted to sell one or two EXCEPTIONAL animals a year as part of my side hustle "NOT BE A HORSE TRADER". I spend a lot of time horse back and figured I might as well get paid extra for it. It is hard to put all the time, effort and attachment into them only to send them down the road. The horse we sold last year went to a really great home and that was very satisfying.
Tater is a little short but not bad I'm 6 foot for reference. He can flat walk too, faster than any of my other animals that have longer legs lol.

Thank you. It would be really hard to sell a mule that is that well trained! You do great work. Good luck on the sale.

wyosteve

WKR
For the hills, I personally prefer a shorter mule. They are tough and a lot easier to load or climb on in rough country.