Really nice mule.

wysongdog

WKR
How's the snow been up there for chasin? The snow is back deep to a tall mule down here. I've got 30' of snow sitting in my fields right now. Been feeding a ton of hay to the ponies this year. Deer and elk are all down by 789 it's crazy.

OP
wymtnpounder
How's the snow been up there for chasin? The snow is back deep to a tall mule down here. I've got 30' of snow sitting in my fields right now. Been feeding a ton of hay to the ponies this year. Deer and elk are all down by 789 it's crazy.
Snows been good, caught another one yesterday. Getting warm now and south faces are burning off. Hopefully we don't get much more and it gives the deer a break

wyosteve

WKR
Will be interesting to see how online shakes out. Personally, I wouldn't even consider buying online. I want to spend time with a mule before purchase.

wysongdog

WKR
I hope like hell it works well for you. I’m in the same boat as above, I struggle with buying equine without being able to be around the pony and how the interaction with the animal.

man I will be looking for one in a few years when I move and can keep them at my own home. Have some horse experience by no means and expert in anything and would want and need a mule as broke as this. When my time comes hope you are still around and selling them. Good luck

netman

WKR
I spoke to Les Clancy of Missouri. He said the Jake Clark sale was one sale you can buy with total confidence.
I’m in the process of buying two mules right now. I’m going through Les as he is well known in the mule world and has a lot of contacts. Les did tell me if I wanted a great mule right now buy one through the Jake Clark sale. He said to leave my little check book at home and break out the big one.

wyosteve

WKR
I'll disagree with Les Clancy (don't know him). My experience buying a mule last year at Jake's was a disaster! I'll pm details if anyone is interested, including name of consignor.

OP
wymtnpounder
I hope like hell it works well for you. I’m in the same boat as above, I struggle with buying equine without being able to be around the pony and how the interaction with the animal.
I don't blame you. Everyone I talked to about my horse I encouraged to come try him. Some did but the guy who bought him I talked to briefly an hour or so before the sale and he bought him, I'm fairly confident they'll get along fine. I plan on offering the same with the mule.