Rebuilding ROM

After my multiple shoulder surgeries, I have a significant loss of range of motion. I am working out, but any thoughts on exercises or stretches to hopefully work the ROM back up?
Currently can only raise my right arm about 1" above my belt in the back, left arm about 3".

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
I am 5 months out of shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum. Not as serious as what yours sounds like but according to my surgeon and physical therapist, that motion is apparently the last one that you get back. I am still about 5 degrees off from full at this point. I have a belt from an old treestand harness that is made out of seatbelt-type material that I use to stretch with (slick material that slides easily on a shirt). Hold it thumb up with one hand behind your back and pull it over your opposite shoulder with the other hand. That has worked for me but your results may vary and I would consult your doctor or PT since I don't know the exact nature of your injuries and I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in quite some time;)

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
Another recommendation for Supple Leopard.

Also consider subscribing to ROMWOD and going through their shoulder videos