Received the Vaccine today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdog

WKR
Vaccination and a healthy lifestyle are NOT mutually exclusive FYI. You can do both.

You can also be vaccinated as a result of individual analysis of the situation and not rely upon nor believe the government is responsible for your health.

Logical fallacies seem to be more contagious than any virus.
I don’t need a vaccination for an illness with such a minuscule mortality rate. I’ve chosen to live healthy for many years with a solid daily diet and fitness regimen as my remedy.

People in this nation need to take more personal responsibility for their health and not rely upon government for vaccinations, handouts, etc.

Dependency only makes us weaker.

Don’t need your FYIs...troll on someone else homie.

Broomd

WKR
Guys, this particular thread deals with those WHO DID or PLAN TO receive the vaccine and how they are doing with that process.
If you don't want or intend to get any of the vaccines, please take the critical sh t elsewhere and/or start another relevant thread.

Getting tired of the implications that I'm some sort of sheep in trusting the vaccine process; and I'm quite sure that there are many others here trusting that same process. The polls at this very forum showed that this 'vaccine' subject is about evenly split.

Feel free to disagree in a new "who isn't getting the vaccine?" thread....

jtl

FNG
Got J&J on Wednesday. Felt achy, tired, a little chilled on Thursday. Totally fine Friday morning.

WKR
I don’t need a vaccination for an illness with such a minuscule mortality rate. I’ve chosen to live healthy for many years with a solid daily diet and fitness regimen as my remedy.

People in this nation need to take more personal responsibility for their health and not rely upon government for vaccinations, handouts, etc.

Dependency only makes us weaker.

Don’t need your FYIs...troll on someone else homie.
As I stated, the mortality rate shouldn't be what concerns you. I have patients who've struggled with long covid and they were younger, stronger, and healthier than you when they became infected.

I too choose to live a healthy life, exercise, and have really good genetics to boot. I also work in healthcare, have a registered dietician and strength coach on my staff (she decided to get the shots too.) I'm all for personal responsibility in health, none of which precludes one from also accepting a covid vaccine.

The rest of your post is irrational egotistical gibberish in the form of a strawman argument.

NDGuy

WKR
As I stated, the mortality rate shouldn't be what concerns you. I have patients who've struggled with long covid and they were younger, stronger, and healthier than you when they became infected.

I too choose to live a healthy life, exercise, and have really good genetics to boot. I also work in healthcare, have a registered dietician and strength coach on my staff (she decided to get the shots too.) I'm all for personal responsibility in health, none of which precludes one from also accepting a covid vaccine.

The rest of your post is irrational egotistical gibberish in the form of a strawman argument.
Just be done responding to these comments. Let's just keep it focused on the thread's purpose.

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
I got the J&J one dose shot yesterday. About 8hrs later I had crazy chills, sweats, lost my dinner and then a long night of whole body ache and tense muscles. But after a very rough night I am feeling totally fine today. Man that sucked but over and done with!

ODB

WKR
I got the J&J one dose shot yesterday. About 8hrs later I had crazy chills, sweats, lost my dinner and then a long night of whole body ache and tense muscles. But after a very rough night I am feeling totally fine today. Man that sucked but over and done with!

just based on my anecdotal paying attention, it seems that reactions have been most severe with J&J, then Moderna, then Pfizer. The people overseas I know who have gotten Astra-Zeneca seem to fall in the Pfizer category.

glad it’s over and done for you.

Broomd

WKR
Damn, glad that's done for you.
Hopefully you're ready to fight off any real virus now.

Reactions: WCS

tuffcity

WKR
Middle son and I got the second shot of Moderna yesterday morning. In the afternoon we picked up our hunting tags for the year, voted in the Territorial election on the way home and then decided I need a nap. That was about the extent of side effects.

dboone3

Lil-Rokslider
Got J&J on Wednesday. Felt achy, tired, a little chilled on Thursday. Totally fine Friday morning.
This is the one I want... don’t want to worry about getting 2 shots, especially when COVID is not really a risk to someone my age.

My wife and I both got JnJ yesterday. No issues yet. Shot was at 1:05 on 4/8. Approaching 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
just based on my anecdotal paying attention, it seems that reactions have been most severe with J&J, then Moderna, then Pfizer. The people overseas I know who have gotten Astra-Zeneca seem to fall in the Pfizer category.

glad it’s over and done for you.
At the health system I work at and in speaking with others the side effects vary widely. In our comparisons it seems the younger a person is the harsher the effects could be, conversely the older you are the better it is for you. People who had Moderna were most likely to develop gastric issues in their side effects.Those who received Pfizer had the lymph node reaction. Our system just started receiving J&J so its too soon to tell for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.