Rechargeable headlamp

highstepper

Lil-Rokslider
Petzl Activ Core. Runs suprisingly long on rechargeable pack and takes AAA for backup. I also have one of their Noctilight "lantern" cases. More like a nightlight than a real lantern, but better than groping around in a dark tent.

Baron85

WKR
Just picked up a Petzl activ core on clearance for around $50 from sportsman’s warehouse. Haven’t tried it yet but figured it was worth a shot. Also planning on picking up a Fenix hm65

ChrisAU

WKR
This version of the NU25 is awesome. Just got mine out tonight and it hasn’t been charged since whitetail season in January...still had a full charge. 1.1 oz on my scale, and BRIGHT!

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using a fenix hm50r for about a year and it is the best headlamp I've ever used. It only has a white led, but it has 4 output modes and is very bright. It also has a long run time and charges using a micro usb. I have used multiple other brands, but this one works great for me.

Surefire and nitecore and a few others make 18650 batteries that are rechargeable with a micro usb. A bit of a game changer IMO. Opens up some great flashlight options and still allows infield recharging with a battery pack or solar. Some models will take 18650 and cr123a as a back up. Best of all worlds to me.