Recieved Contract Today

Yukondog

WKR
Congrats on the hunt!

Thought a Non Res had to hunt goat, sheep or griz with EITHER a guide or AK resident. Not sure where I heard that.

Matt

Yukondog

WKR
Who would fall under 2nd degree kin?

Shaun, if you feel I've highjacked this thread let me know. I will delete posts.

I started an account today for AK Moose hunt. Look out 2017.

Daniel_M

WKR

Shaun, if you feel I've highjacked this thread let me know. I will delete posts.

Mother, brother, sister, son, daughters, Step kids, and the In-laws....just no cousins, uncles, great cousins twice removed etc

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR

Not at all brotha. Ya I started my account at the end of last year

Duk Dog

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on your pending hunt!! Scary as all heck when reality sets in as you write that deposit cheque (and the remaining payments) but well worth it. A ways out yet from your trip, but best of luck!

Snyd

WKR
Fantastic! You must be headed in to the Brooks huh? Early August hunt? I hope you get a chance at one with a bow. I'm still working up the nerve to do a handgun sheep hunt. Not a short barreled rifle TC but a revolver like my 45 Colt SBH Hunter with a 2X scope. But, I can't seem to leave the Kimber 325wsm at home! It's takes a lot of work to get from my couch to within rifle range of a legal ram. It'd be tough to watch one walk while holding my wheelgun.

It's good you'll have a rifle along. Any legal ram is a trophy no matter what weapon is used.

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
Well guys Plans have changed! I will be heading over this year!!!!!!! I will be hunting from Aug 10-18 I am beyond stoked! I had no idea this thing would actually come together so fast. Now time to kick up the cardio even more and even kick up my nightly shooting. Looks like I also might be ordering a few more items from Aron I was trying to push off till next year.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Shaun - I tried to PM you a couple weeks ago about the trip. I think your inbox is full.

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
Shaun - I tried to PM you a couple weeks ago about the trip. I think your inbox is full.

It was full. I emptied it. Ridge Runner I know the feeling now feel like a kid cramming for an exam now haha