Recommend me a leather boot

I’m looking for a quality leather hiking boot that has no lining. Meaning no insulation, no goretex, just leather. I’ve got plenty of warm boots. I need all leather that I can sweat in and not have to throw away. Would like it to be super comfy and lightweight. I would like some ankle support and somewhere 6-9in so I’m not spraining ankles. FYI I have short stubby feet.

Rj15092

FNG
I love my Zamberlan Wasatch hunting boots. Obviously these are taller and most likely heavier than what you’re looking for. I have a much narrower foot than most so they might not be good for you. All that said, I have found good boot companies will tell you the “last” (mold) they use for each model boot they make. Once you find a boot that fits you well, call the company and find out the other models they carry made on the same last and get a different boot same fit. I hate recommending boots as everyone’s feet are so different. Myself, I’m going to order some Zamberlan hikers made on the same last. Good luck

ZDR

WKR
Ive been a long time Scarpa and Asolo user but recently moved to Zamberlan and am so impressed with the fit. I have a narrow heel and wide forefoot and the Zams fit perfectly. The leather seems thicker than similar boots from other suppliers, but thats not data based, just my observation based on feel.

Firemedic710

Lil-Rokslider
The boots I wear for wildland firefighting fit the bill but are bit heavy. They can be custom made to your liking as well. Check out nicks boots , whites or wesco. I think lowa makes a leather lined hiking boot as well.

LostArra

WKR
Lowa leather lined Renegade is very comfortable. I wore the low cut to work. Now the low is discontinued..
I still wear the Lowa leather lined Trekker.
Lowa also has a leather lined Camino and Tibet.

These Lowa models are not "unlined" but lined with soft glove leather.