Recommendation for a realtor in Bozeman MT

Shrek

WKR
Of all the places I’ve been in Montana Bozeman had the shittyist people. Bozangles is right ! Pay exorbitant prices for housing to enjoy living around a bunch of assholes and punks.
Good luck with your search.

Last edited:
For close to a decade I did not get why people liked Bozeman. but a couple of years ago, I did a killer 24 mile point to point mountain bike ride there before a set of meetings in butte. I get it now.
Butte would be the place except for the pit.

OP
W

work765

WKR
I had no idea a simple recommendation for realtor was going to churn up so much dislike for a city.
I specifically didn't want to create another "what city should I move to" thread, because there is enough, and they are all the same as this tread now. I just wanted a recommendation. Thanks to those who PM'd me, and also thanks for those who took the time explain what they didnt like about bozeman and suggested alternative areas. I'm not stuck on bozeman, but it was a starting place for my search. I've been there and I enjoyed it. But i'll definitely be broadening my search after this post.

ODB

WKR
I had no idea a simple recommendation for realtor was going to churn up so much dislike for a city.
I specifically didn't want to create another "what city should I move to" thread, because there is enough, and they are all the same as this tread now. I just wanted a recommendation. Thanks to those who PM'd me, and also thanks for those who took the time explain what they didnt like about bozeman and suggested alternative areas. I'm not stuck on bozeman, but it was a starting place for my search. I've been there and I enjoyed it. But i'll definitely be broadening my search after this post.

I think what you are seeing is people who really love bozeman (and other places west) and hate to see what it has become due to unnatural emigration from high-dollar states to those where the dollar was secondary for other reasons.

bobr1

WKR
I've looked at this issue for a while. It's not middle class people moving there that are able to afford housing. It's a lot of retires from the west coast that have cashed out on the high prices there and it allows them to buy either a house out right out or a second home. Second is that the guys from the west coast that do tech jobs can work remotely a lot and again if you look at the price of housing in Bozeman compared to say silicon valley, its a joke to them. I think when they got e-scooters this year that was the nail in the coffin for me as to the trajectory that area is going in now.

Anyway good luck if you decide to live there, I'd highly recommend renting first if you don't know the area super well.

You can also see where people are moving from each county to see.
https://flowsmapper.geo.census.gov/map.html