Recommendations for a good Taxidermist for Euro Mount in MN/WI

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
Shot a nice mule deer in WY and didn’t have time for a euro mount while there. Anyone have a suggestion of a fair-priced taxidermist in either the Twin Cities or greater MN area, also WI that would do a good job? Also possibly eastern ND or SD, or northern IA as I am field sales and travel to those areas all the time too. Price isn’t as critical as a great mount. Thanks in advance and photos to follow!

-John

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Viola taxidermy did my son's whitetail for $100, I was pleased and he has pretty quick turn around. He would be about an hour and a half from twin cities.

Any decent taxidermist should be able.to do it, way easier than a shoulder mount.

keller

WKR
Toms taxidermy Clarks grove mn.world champion taxedermist.did full body Brown bear and is currently working on my full body dall sheep.fair price awesome work

OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks all- seems no one will handle a mule deer for fear of CWD issues. Skull is cleaned up and brain removed but at this point I’m going to just give it a try myself.

Keep us updated on the diy euro. That's what I am currently considering. Hopefully I have quite a few to do after this season 🤞