Recommendations for an Orange, Fixed Blade Hunting Knife Needed

Trial153

WKR
Here is a fixed blade drop point in D2 with jigged orange G10...Gene Ingram
a5ed85f3e5c6a62ca2e00cc5e68c8049.jpg

87bb350f0437d2dd1828ebd783ef4e6e.jpg

If you don’t mind the extra weight, and length I really like my Knives if Alaska Elk Hunter. Since I got the Benchmade, though I haven’t carried it. The KoA is a D2 tool steel and edge retention is awesome. The Benchmade Is sweet too though. Both roughly in your price range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Crusader

Crusader

WKR
These are some great replies and suggestions, guys, thanks a lot for the input. Trial 153, that Gene Ingram knife is a beauty but I'd bet way out of my price range.

I bought the BenchMade Steep Country and it looked like a great knife but the grip/handle just didn't seem substantial enough for me, a little small, so I sent it back. I ended up finding a great deal on and buying the Morakniv Bushcraft and I really like the feel of it in my hand. And man, that thing and its sheath are unbelievably bright orange, would be impossible to lose it! So I'm going to give that knife a try this elk and deer seasons and see how I like it. bsanders8181, I really like the look of that KOA knife you posted and will keep that on the back burner as an option if I end up not satisfied with the Mora or feel that I just need another knife!

Again, thanks for the input everyone and good hunting!