Recommendations for Colorado Drop Camps in (currently) OTC areas

OP
Doc Holliday
Anyone? Bueller? There are alot of outfitters out there who offer drop camps......are the people using these just not on rokslide, or are they tight lipped because they don't want to share?

With as many folks out there who poo poo drop camps and say the outfitter won't put you in their good spots, etc.. I would at least expect to see some folks complaining, but seems like no one will share a name, good or bad......where are these hunters who use drop camps?

Bueller.jpg

Djacker

WKR
I have been looking for a decent drop camp outfitter in CO too. I'll let you know know if I come across any decent info.

gelton

WKR
FYI - you may already know this but if you have your own equipment any outfitter can drop you off and pick you up (i.e. they don't have to be licensed for that particular unit).

RO1459

FNG
Try Jeanne Horne with J Bar H Outfitters. She is outstanding and has won awards as the best in Colorado. She hunts GMU 12 and is usually booked two to three years in advance. I spoke with her this morning and she said she has a camp open for the second season next year and two for the third. I would act fast as these spot go fast with her. I am hunting with her this year and have used her five times in the past. We get elk every year, between the three of us.