Recommendations on Wireless Trail Cams!

Looking for recommendations for wireless trail cameras. Have looked at Stealthcam and Spypoint so far. Spypoint is quite a bit cheaper, but haven't heard much for reviews on them! Anyone have any they love that won't break the bank when you need quite a few of them?

Zmgsvt

Lil-Rokslider
Have both along with a Spartan ghost and Moultrie mv2/S50i. They all have their advantages. Spartan over time may be the best deal as you can add it to your Verizon plan for $5 a month. Moultrie and stealthcam are both great but the plans are a little expensive. These 3 either send or give you the option to download a higher quality pic.

Zmgsvt

Lil-Rokslider
Oh and the spypoint micros are the best thing going imo right now. Just make sure you have the latest firmware downloaded. $120 a year for unlimited pics. Also academy has them for $120 along with a $20 off coupon and free shipping makes the $106 to my house. If you use spypoints referral system you can get $50 back for each cam. Hard to beat a $60 cell cam. I run HME solar battery boxes with all but the Spartan so can't really comment on battery life.

OP
gatheringhealth
Oh and the spypoint micros are the best thing going imo right now. Just make sure you have the latest firmware downloaded. $120 a year for unlimited pics. Also academy has them for $120 along with a $20 off coupon and free shipping makes the $106 to my house. If you use spypoints referral system you can get $50 back for each cam. Hard to beat a $60 cell cam. I run HME solar battery boxes with all but the Spartan so can't really comment on battery life.

Would love more info on how you get set up with their referral program!

Looks like Cabelas has the Spypoint Micro cellular cams on sale starting Friday for $119. I just got the sales flyer yesterday day for the sale. I may have to try one. My Bushnell’s seem like they have a slow trigger speed. Plus the newer camera they have has awful picture quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracker12

WKR
So what cellular service are you using for $120 a year?

OP
gatheringhealth
So what cellular service are you using for $120 a year?

Spypoint has their own SIM system so you don't have to pay a cell phone company. It's all ran on a subscription through SpyPoint and ranges in price depending on how many images you want per month.

WoodBow

WKR
I recently got one of the new moultrie 7000ai cams. I think that is what it is called. $179 at academy and there is a $50 mail in rebate. I have been very happy with it's function so far. It is a 20 megapixel cam. Moultrie has their own contracts through at&t and verizon but you only deal with moultrie. Very easy to setup. Plans start at $5 a month. I'm paying $15 a month and that is for 1500 pics.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
Reconyx HC600. I have owned several different brands and these are in a league of their own. I wish they weren't so expensive.

Pro's- Battery life is over a year, (sensor)they catch everything, very easy to operate, great picture quality IMO and great customer service should you ever need it.

Con- only one, they are expensive

Harpie5959

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with the new Exodus Cellular cameras? I have three of their other cameras and love them. Would love to know if their cell cams work as well. With a 5 year warranty it seems like they would be hard to beat if they were good.

danarnold

WKR
SPYPOINT micro,they also have a certain amount of free pics when new
Battery life has been good, very set up
1342b4a490686731c4e379aaca59e8cc.jpg